Input prices are at record levels so it makes sense to consider alternatives. Natural by-products of Anerobic Digestion and food & drink processing have proven nutrient value and could act as a substitute for much of the compound fertilisers currently used – offering opportunities for significant cost savings with no loss in performance.
Our agriculture services provide the following benefits
- Cost Effective Fertiliser: It’s only natural to think that when someone offers you something for nothing there’s a catch. But the offer from N-Virocycle is just that – a source of fertiliser with proven nutritional value to land PLUS free application. How is this possible? Because food & drink manufacturers inevitably produce by-products which they cannot just discharge to the drains; for example, potato washings or brewery finings. N-Virocycle provides them with a regular “green” recycling service that’s worth paying for.
- Proven Nutritional Value: N-Virocycle analyses all by-product streams and ensures they are carefully balanced to give the best mix for different soil conditions. Long term analysis from different field sites with reference to soil quality and crop yields indicates that vigour is maintained and that soil structure can be enhanced.
- Total Traceability: All material is transported in N-virocycle’s own fleet of modern tankers which is controlled & recorded by N-virocycle’s skilled operators.
- Secure Administration: N-virocycle is PAS99:2006, ISO 9001.2008 & 14001:2004 approved and all the necessary systems, permits and documentation which are arranged on your behalf, conform to this independent quality standard and provide a guaranteed audit trail for your peace of mind.
- Qualified Agronomic Support: All field operations are overseen by an experienced Agronomist employed by N-virocycle who works with you to ensure the successful integration of the nutrient material into your fertiliser programmes.