N-Virocycle has a proven track record in the delivery of total waste management solutions that include:
- Bulk tanker waste collection from site
- Collection, treatment and disposal services for a wide range of hazardous wastes including packaged wastes (e.g., drums, IBC or bulk); asbestos; contaminated soil; WEEE disposal
- Access to a comprehensive range of emerging and alternative treatment technologies, which include mechanical-biological treatments; gasification; in-vessel composting; accelerated composting systems and aerobic and anaerobic digestion.
- Innovative disposal of food, production and other organic wastes, including de-packaging systems; rendering; CHP (Combined Heat and Power); animal feed; composting and recycling to land* Ancillary services including environmental cleaning (e.g., drains and sumps); tank cleaning; plant decommissioning
- Out of hours and emergency cover for spillages which could range from a single tin to a major tank failure or fly tipping & pollution incidents.
- Above all, the skilled management and proven, ISO9000 accredited systems to ensure that our customers’ obligations under compliance schemes (e.g., packaging regulations); prevailing legislation; WEEE and Battery regulations, etc., are met, in full.