Experienced LGV Driver
Are you an experienced LGV Driver looking to take on a new challenge? If so N-Virocycle Ltd are recruiting now.
Joining our team as an LGV Driver, your responsibilities include:
- Driving your own vehicle which you will be trained to operate. Fleet of New Generation Scanias, Volvos & DAF units
- Various shift patterns available, including weekend work
- Ensuring the vehicle you are operating is kept in a clean condition following all Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- completing all paperwork in line with ISO standards
- Maintaining contact with the Logistics Team in relation to delays
- Adhering to vehicle defect policy which extends to the reporting of suspected defects.
- Annual CPC course provided
- 23 days holiday + 4 Bank Holidays
The ideal LGV Driver will be:
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Full LGV Class 1 License for 2 years or more
- Experience of driving commercial vehicles within a waste industry environment (but not essential)
In return for your hard work as an LGV Driver, we offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits including NEST pension scheme.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an LGV Driver then N-Virocycle want to hear from you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01684 342223.