Experienced LGV Driver
Are you an experienced LGV Driver looking to take on a new challenge? If so N-Virocycle Ltd are recruiting now.
Joining our team as an LGV Driver, your responsibilities include:
- Driving your own vehicle which you will be trained to operate. Fleet of New Generation Scanias, Volvos & DAF units
- Various shift patterns available, including weekend work
- Ensuring the vehicle you are operating is kept in a clean condition following all Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- completing all paperwork in line with ISO standards
- Maintaining contact with the Logistics Team in relation to delays
- Adhering to vehicle defect policy which extends to the reporting of suspected defects.
- Annual CPC course provided
- 23 days holiday + 4 Bank Holidays
The ideal LGV Driver will be:
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Full LGV Class 1 License for 2 years or more
- Experience of driving commercial vehicles within a waste industry environment (but not essential)
In return for your hard work as an LGV Driver, we offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits including NEST pension scheme.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an LGV Driver then N-Virocycle want to hear from you, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01684 342223
Tractor/Umbilical Injector Driver
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced tractor driver to join our expanding company.
- Responsible for your own site.
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date and complete on time.
- Working using own initiative ensuring maximum, productivity at all times.
- Keeping fully up to date with company standards and policies.
- Completing daily checks on equipment.
- Perform minor daily repairs.
Please Note: this list is not an exhaustive list of day to day duties.
- The ideal candidate would preferably be an experienced tractor driver.
- The candidate will be conscientious, methodical and of a tidy appearance.
- Umbilical experience would be beneficial however full training will be provided.
Please contact us for more details or call us on 0845 330 6535.
LGV Drivers Required
LGV Drivers required for Coleshill/Warwickshire, Banbury & Gloucester areas. Please contact us for more details or call us on 0845 330 6535. All shifts available with nights out.
Competitive salary, night out payment, CPC course allowance, 23 days holiday.
N-virocycle branded fleet consists of hi-spec Scanias, Volvos and the latest addition DAF XF460.